Monday, July 5, 2010

Detaege Family

It was a good start to the holiday weekend when I met the Detaege Family at Bay Shore Park. This location has a spectacular selection of backdrops. We didn't have the tools to carve their love in stone but a fine pointed Sharpie worked well.




Matt and Renetta united with a small ceremony before Matt left to serve our country and are now celebrating their love with friends and family in September. I'm looking forward to capturing the day they renew their vows.



Dylan got in on the action. His eyes are a GORGEOUS blue. Give him a few years and the ladies will be calling. I love the shirts; patriotic as well as a great choice for family photos!










Dylan was giving me his tough pose. Who's the man? Dylan would be the man.







Thank you, I'll see you soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment