Sunday, January 23, 2011

This past week I captured Carter's six month portraits. His big brother was a great help. For all of Gavin's (big brother) help the reward was to enjoy some of the chocolates. Next year Carter may know what chocolate is and enjoy a few pieces himself.





His Daddy's a Lions fan and Carter wouldn't look better in any other NFL team apparel. The blue goes perfect with his eyes!


Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?....................He was looking for Pooh. This is from my son's joke book he checked out from his school library and I couldn't resist with Tigger as a prop.





Carter you are growing quickly and I enjoy capturing the mile stones of your first year. I'll see you soon! It's amazing how much our little ones learn through the early years of life. It's just as amazing how much we learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment