Friday, September 9, 2011

ONE YEAR OLD !! Ian and Irelyn

It seems like a few months have passed since I photographed Amy's maternity session. Well it's been well over a year and WOW have things changed. Life wouldn't be the same without Ian and Irelyn in the house. I'm not thinking diapers, bottles, sippy cups or diapers again. I'm referring to the joy they bring their parents, grandparents,....etc etc, myself included. I've had a wonderful experience watching them grow and am honored as I captured their milestones every 3 months. Best wishes to Mom and Dad as Ian and Ireyln soon enter the world as toddlers. Cherish the small packages, from dandelion bouquets to the mud pies. The innocence of children is what makes us smile.












Grandpa got in on the action. Irelyn was sharing her frosting from the cake. I believe Grandpa was the only one to brave the mess. Way to go GRANDPA!









































































It's my party and I'll cry if I want to !!!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment