Sunday, November 13, 2011

Athey Family

The Athey family got together at their Grandmother's home to capture a family portrait as a surprise Christmas gift for their parents. I was assured that "Mom" would never see my blog before then. So here it goes....



I immediately fell in love with this little one's hair.








Her big sister is just as beautiful as she was helpful.







I love meeting children and capturing their spirit. Each day they are true to be themselves. The photo below says it all. It's adorable, they're adorable.


















The newest addition was coddled by his two nurturing cousins. He was content until he needed a refill.







Oh my how Jack has grown.! His nose is as cute as ever. His new born session seems like yesterday while his growth shows how time escapes us. Keep growing Jack and you may pass up your Daddy someday.

































Happy holidays and I hope your Mom doesn't see the sneak peek.









































No comments:

Post a Comment