Monday, June 4, 2012

Ava ~ infant session



I had the pleasure of meeting Rylan's new little sister, Ava. Thank you Rylan for being a wonderful helper during our session. And I compliment you on your big girl manners, Ava is lucky to have you as a big sister. Thank you Emily and Mark for having me capture Ava's infant session. She's beautiful!

 Ava wanted to enjoy her moment under the lights with her eyes wide open.  Her little chair did wonders for some of the sleeping portraits but her bright personality was just as wonderful to capture as she focused on the light around her. She did a spectacular job for her first portraits and I think her goal of looking precious was a success.
Enjoy!











Guess how old Rylan is? 




Rylan was showing me her "BIG SISTER" shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment